Friday, February 03, 2006

Some chain-letter-blogging

I'm not usually a fan but for the sake of entertainment:

4 Jobs that I have had:
- restocking a pet store
- painting the inside of trash closets (for one whole summer)
- shoveling snow
- laying tile

4 Movies I can watch over and over:
- the original Star Wars Triology
- Magnolia (probably the best film I have seen)

4 Places I have lived
- New Hampshire
- Wheaton
- Chicago
- Amsterdam

4 TV shows I enjoy occassionally:
- Daily Show
- Seinfeld
- Simpsons
- Frasier
(how uninteresting)

the will to continue this is rapidly diminishing...

1 Comments:

Blogger Marco said...

Hey man, sorry I put that you were from Chicago. You'll notice I had a question mark after it because I knew it didn't sound right, but I also knew that you had lived there recently.

I love the incomplete post.

2/06/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home