Wednesday, October 11, 2006

From the Annals of Beer: Chapter VI The Strange Case of the Migrating Brew

Well, finally, it's here as promised. The terrible tale frought with woe and loss, though no doubt ending on a higher note for some involved. The beginning of the end starts on a cold summer day in Haines, AK. Our hero, one brewmaster K. M. Weber, arises at 4AM to serve breakfast (alas early rising may prove to be his only hubris).

Well, really, the story's a bit too long. Suffice to say my beer made it all the way to the D.C. area with some newly-weds on account of not enough room in my car for a return trip to CT. Of course there's a bit of intrigue about losing my favorite hat on a quest for a growler on the set of "White Fang." Tragedy struck when the aforementioned growler burst in my trunk-coating everything (including my wedding tie) in beer, thus nullifying the sacrifice of my favorite hat. Yes, Alaska was invovled, yes, I only got to try one or two bottles of my favorite beer. But hey, let's not dwell on past failures. I'm still a bit touchy about the hat (I get attached to a good accesory) - H & M evidently changes their clothing line every season so it's irreplaceable.

But I'm already halfway through another brew and I'm sure you guys want to hear about that 'cause it's coming out awesome. Five points to Gryffindor if you can guess this picture (no points if you cheat).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home